Naturally Thai - Ginkgo biloba Powder
Naturally Thai 100% Ginkgo biloba Dried Herb Powder
100% Natural herb. No Extracts. No added Chemicals. No Magnesium Stearate.
Ginkgo biloba is called Bae Guey in Thailand
Price includes Free shipping
Ginko biloba is pure 100% natural herb from Thailand - with ALL the nutrients still there. Nothing removed. This means the body recognizes it as a natural food and can digest it properly and utilize ALL the useful nutrients to maximum effect. This is how Ginkgo biloba has been used - very effectively - in Thai traditional medicine for a long time. It will be just as effective for you.
Benefits of Eating Ginko biloba
The main effect of Ginkgo biloba is to protect, maintain and restore the healthy functioning of the brain, body and organs. It can restore strength and energy during convalescence following illness and combat fatigue. It slows down cell aging and improves blood circulation, especially in the brain, making the brain and body more alive and alert. It is widely used to counteract degenerative conditions of the brain such as dementia and Alzheimers disease. It is also widely used in Asia to relieve circulation related Tinnitus. It is known to have a strong anti-inflammatory effect in the body thus improving overall health.
Benefits of Ginkgo biloba
- powerful antioxidant that aids the removal of free radicals
- anti-aging by protecting against cell damage and cell degeneration – especially effective if combined with Turmeric. See our listing for organic natural Turmeric with Black Pepper capsules.
- protects against cell damage from UV and X-Ray radiation
- significantly improves blood circulation in the brain
- helps with Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and other degenerative conditions of the brain
- improves memory and mental concentration
- relieves vertigo (dizziness)
- improves sleep
- generally helps to improve nervousness, agitation and irritability
Heart and Blood Circulation
- improves arterial, venous and peripheral blood circulation
- especially improves brain micro-circulation, increasing blood flow to the brain
- strongly prevents capillary blood vessel fragility and restores normal function
- protects from cardiovascular disease and balances cardiac functions
- significantly reduces the risk of the formation of blood clots
- improve impotence and sexual performance for men by increasing blood flow to the penis, especially if combined with Butea superba or Black Ginger
General Health and Energy
- general anti-inflammatory effect and is excellent when combined with Turmeric and/or Ginger
- promotes the healthy functioning of the body’s organs
- helps in treatment of asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory problems
- protects the eyes and visual acuity,
- helps prevent the onset of glaucoma
- helps relieve Tinnitus of vascular origin (ringing in the ears)
- restores strength and energy during convalescence or from weakness following illness
- helps relieve chronic fatigue
- generally restores body strength, energy and tone
Add to food, drinks or smoothies as required. Maximum 10 grams per day. Do not exceed the recommended amount.
Ginkgo biloba is a natural whole food and is generally recognized as being safe to eat on a long term basis for most people, provided it is eaten in a sensible way according to the recommended dosage. If in doubt, please consult a suitably qualified health practitioner
Ginkgo biloba works very well in combination with Butea superba to increase blood flow, resulting in stronger, harder erections for men and improved sexual performance.
This product description contains widely available public information and is for informational and educational purposes only. It does not claim, explicitly or implicitly, that this product can prevent, treat or cure any illness or condition. We do not guarantee that any of the benefits described will be experienced by anyone who consumes this product. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have or suspect you have any illness or if you are taking any medicines, please consult a qualified doctor or health care professional before taking any food supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.