Personal information collection
Naturally Thai may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
● information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website.
● information about your transactions carried out over this website.
● information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to website services
● any other information that you send to Naturally Thai.
Using Personal Information
Naturally Thai may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
● personalise the website for you;
● enable your access to and use of the website services;
● send to you products that you purchase;
● supply to you services that you purchase;
● send to you statements, invoices and any other correspondence;
● collect payments from you;
● send you marketing communications.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- PayPal. We share information with PayPal as necessary to provide you our goods and services and comply with our obligations under PayPal Terms of Conditions of Use.
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Naturally Thai will never sell or disclose your personal information to any other person or organization other than those who are legally contracted to Naturally Thai for the purpose of providing goods or services to you and who may require such information in order to fulfill their legal obligations. In all such cases, the other party will be legally obligated to use that personal information strictly in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Naturally Thai may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your Data
Naturally Thai will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Naturally Thai will take all reasonable precautions to store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, any personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. In such cases, the submission of any information entails that you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our goods or services, you may correct, update, amend, or delete it by contacting us by email, telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Social Media Widgets
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Naturally Thai, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Alternately, you may mail us at:
Mr Paul D E Ireland, (Naturally Thai) 21 Commodore Croft, Hull, HU1 2EL, United Kingdom