Naturally Thai - Pueraria mirifica & Curcuma comosa - Combo Pack 500mg Capsules
Naturally Thai - Combo Pack: Pueraria mirifica & Curcuma comosa 500mg Capsules
100% Thai Pueraria mirifica + 100% Thai Curcuma comosa
100% Natural herb. No Extracts. No added Chemicals. No Magnesium Stearate.
Pueraria mirifica is called Kwao Krua Kao in Thailand
Curcuma comosa is called Wan Chak Mot Luk in Thailand
Free Delivery - Price includes shipping
Capsules are made from rice - suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan.
Why Eat Both Herbs
Pueraria mirifica and Curcuma comosa have similar and complementary actions in the female body.
The main action of Pueraria mirifica in the body is to enhance, balance and regulate the female hormone Estrogen, which results in a wide range of health benefits for women. Therefore Pueraria mirifica can have a very powerful effect on the female body, especially for any woman with an Estrogen deficiency or who has a hormone imbalance. Pueraria is especially effective for breast enhancement and for relieving symptoms of menopause and general rejuvenation action for women of all ages.
Curcuma comosa is a special Thai herb for the female reproductive system and genitals. It is very well known by Thai women and is commonly used as a remedy for those suffering from both uterus and/or vaginal problems. It can relieve uterus pain, help to return the uterus to its original position and tighten the sagging abdomen after childbirth. It also very effective for tightening the vagina, nourishing the vagina, moisturizing the vagina, relieving vaginal dryness and improving the female libido. Curcuma comosa is widely used to normalize the menstrual cycle and to treat various menstruation conditions such as painful menstruation or PMS, irregular or absent menstruation and other abnormal menstrual conditions, as well as menopausal symptoms, where it works very well with Pueraria mirifica
Summary of Benefits of Pueraria mirifica
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Natural breast enlargement and breast firming
- Enhance libido and sexual performance
- Increase general and sexual endurance and vitality
- Improve strength and energy
- Rejuvenation and anti-aging effects
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Improved skin and hair condition
- Enhance feminine appearance for male transsexuals
Summary of Benefits of Cucuma comosa
- Special Thai herb for female reproductive system and genitals
- Very effective to tighten vagina muscles
- Helps deodorize the vagina
- Helps relieve vaginal discharge
- Increase lubrication in vagina and relieve vaginal dryness
- Very effective treatment for prolapsed uterus & return to original position
- Helps tighten sagging abdomen after child birth
- Helps with various menstrual irregularities
- Relieve Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Helps relieve stomach cramping & pain during menstruation
- Helps with menopause symptoms (especially with Pueraria mirifica)
Take 1 capsule of Pueraria mirifica 2 times per day and 2-3 capsules of Shatavari 2 times per day. Do not exceed the recommended doses.
Pueraria mirifica and Curcuma comosa become MORE EFFECTIVE the longer you eat it. It took time for your body to get out of condition - so it takes time for your body to re-adjust itself. This varies for each person - so please allow up to 2-3 months or longer to get the maximum results.
This product is a herbal food supplement. The product description contains widely available public information and is for informational and educational purposes only. It does not claim, explicitly or implicitly, that this product can prevent, treat or cure any illness or condition. We do not guarantee that any of the benefits described will be experienced by anyone who consumes this product. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have or suspect you have any illness or if you are taking any medicines, please consult a qualified doctor or health care professional before taking any food supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.